Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Toddler Revenge

Yesterday Nate and I were outside playing and he found this stick and started banging it on the ground. Normally we go around and collect sticks, leaves, weeds, flowers, etc together and talk about different things in nature. But this stick was HUGE and it made me nervous him flailing it around. So I asked him to give it to me. He replied "No MINE." I said no baby this stick is too big mommy is afraid you'll hurt yourself. Give it to me. He replies "NO MINEEEEEE". So I take the stick and put it under the chair I was sitting in. He came over to get it and I said, "This stick is no no no." He stopped trying to get it, but boy was he MAD at me! He started crying and giving me that you're the meanest mommy ever look. Then he walks over and takes my flip flop off my foot. I just said ohh you got mommy's shoe? Then he wanted the other one so I gave it to him. Then he walked away with my shoes towards his playhouse. He turned around, points his finger at me and said. "Mommy shoe no no no". Then put them in his house. Ohh gosh I laughed so hard.

No comments: